Friday, October 21, 2011

; Wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!

Exams are finaaalllyyy overrrr! Had morning briefing this morning after so long. Danial wished all the Indians Happy Deepavali except Rashmita. She was standing literally RIGHT in front of him and he didn't see her.

Danial: Happy Deepavali Shankari, David, Sashi, Onne...
Rashmita: *soft voice* How about me?
Danial: Errr.. Ian Kabil, Henna..
20 seconds later
Danial: OH YEAA. Rashmita. Sorry sorry. Happy Deepavali. 

Danial made racist jokes yesterday. Sometimes he's such an embarrassment. Then Pheven came over and we started talking bout I'm sexy and I know it. They wanted to make a video on the Wiggle wiggle wiggle part.
We had Chemistry Paper 3 and Sivik today. We found out what was coming out for Chemistry 5 minutes before the exam cause the teacher accidentally showed us the back of the paper. lol. ZUZIIITAHHH. Sivik after recess. I looked at the paper and I just blanked. The only thing that went through my mind was "WHEN THE HELL DID I LEARN THIS? " I looked at the paper again and decided to just answer it. Finished the paper in 20 minutes and was feeling so tired. I've been lacking so much sleep lately especially since I usually sleep at 10.30. I took my blazer folded into a pillow, stole Danial's blazer and make it a second pillow and tried to sleep. The sunlight was killing me so I had to sleep under my blazer. 2 in 1. And I guess I really fell asleep because people started shouting and it woke me up. I was sleeping and they were shouting. Messing with the wrong woman. Took a while for it to sink in that exam was actually over. Had accounts after that. Checked my paper. Got A for accounts. :D Danced to I like big butts. Walked home from school. Came home sweating like a dog. And there's always people walking when I come home. Why u must be there when I sweating like dog?
Just came home from piano. I'm so gonna flunk my exam if I don't step up my game. And and I miss you.


Never miss a chance to dance
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment