Friday, October 14, 2011

; This is why we tak maju.

So I've been having finals. Haven't even been studying properly though.  
Most mornings after perhimpunan I'll sit at Danial's place and we'll brainstorm for last minute studying. We were studying Add Maths on that day. Then we were visited by his best friend. His face turned red and he looked like smoke would start coming out from his ears. Had to hold back in my laughter. The friends I have.
Spend the whole morning with Danial, June and Harris talking about tak maju people yesterday during Nilam. Danial has been going on non-stop about tak maju people. Told my father what Danial has been saying and my dad absolutely loves Danny now. June had stomach ache, probably food poisoning. Danial and I waited for June's mom to come and was shortly joined by Ashraf, Sarah and Dayana. I had to go and see Pengetua about my entrance exam. I think she hates me for going to see her like 5 times a day. We couldn't find the email which had the test papers so was free the whole day. What a waste of time. Spent the whole day at the counseling room. I took a problem test and found out I have psychological problems. :/ I told people and they're responses were really funny. 


Jt: Harris, I took a problem check and they said I have a psychological problem. D:
Harris: You had to take a test to figure that out?
Danial: Hahaha. I'm not surprised.


I told Pn. Uma and Pn. Noriati about it. they laughed and agreed. lol.  There's seriously something wrong with me. 
Took a love test as well. Broke down at question 16. I'm such a sad child. It just brought back memories. 
Today was bad. I sat for my entrance exam today. Why is their Math so complicating? So indirect. Don't even get me started on their Chemistry. I've never felt so dumb before. I'm supposed to answer everything in ONE hour. Did higher level maths and actually put a ? on my paper. Danial came in just before I passed it up and scolded me for putting a question mark.


Dan: You want to go to England but you put a question mark. If you really don't know copy the question down go find the answer at home and ask the counselor to see you paper and change the answer.
Jt: I can't do that. But I really don't know how to answer it. I don't even understand that term.
Dan: Chinese people. So straight. This is why Chinese tak maju. 


Accounts was fine. Had nasi goreng pataya. What took me so long to figure out such nice food? Finished class early and waited outside for the twins to go home before I started walking home. Sarah told us about Mohsin's dream about being a mathematician. MR.BEANN. Ben came not long after with his CLK. There was a car coming out and he was going in. He didn't reverse his car for the car to come out. Actually I don't know who's right or wrong cause I can't drive but I swear the guy in the car gave us death glares. His eyes literally said 'I'm going to eat you'. Twins mum came shortly. Walked home in my cute little umbrella that Danial refuses to hold. 

; Memories coming back to haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment