Saturday, October 22, 2011

; Robots are cool.

So yesterday I went to OU to with the rest after soo long. I feel like I've been in prison. Haven't gone out in forever. Spent most of the time with the Mandy and Sophia. Had a really good time. Walked around the WHOLE mall. Watched the guys play futsal. We were supposed to watch What's your number but then... HEHE. When we reached the counter they asked for IC. We all looked at each other and I guess that showed that we were NOT 18. Had to change movie in the end. Settled for Real Steel. Real Steel is a really good movie. Worth our money. I should watch more man movies. We were supposed to watch Paranormal Activity 3 with the guys. Thank God my mum said I can't stay till too late. Probably wouldn't have been able to sleep for one month. Fun night out with the girls.

Maybe going to bake at Dayana's place today. I promised everyone that I'll go gym today. 



; Your true friend, you're here till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment