Saturday, October 29, 2011

; Today Was A Fairytale.

And I can't breathe 
Without you but I have to,
Breathe
Without you but I have to. 

Going through the Taylor Swift phase again. Been feeling a little down lately. I feel like I'm all alone. There's no one out there. I've always been there for those who needed a smile, but where were they when I needed a smile. I suppose we all go through this phase of feeling alone once in a while. I thought I was really happy. Maybe it's just one of those nights where I get cranky earlier. Hmm.. I feel like no one cares. I saw a quote on twitter earlier.
As we grow older it's not longer about how many friends we have, it's about who are real friends are.
I guess I know most of my real friends who will be there for me no matter what. But there are some where you just don't know whether they're there for you or to take advantage of you. Sometimes I feel I'm more a pushover. I usually never say no. 
I guess what they're saying is true. I've learnt to say no. I'm no longer that silly pushover. Yet, sometimes I wonder if I was happier being a pushover. I had a best friend when I was a pushover.
A friend once told me that it's easier not having a best friend. You can be close to multiple people and not have one person pulling you down, shutting you away from the rest of the world. 
As much as I want to believe that, and I suppose I actually do but I can't tell between those I can trust and those I can't. Some of them just put on a smile but has a backstabbing mouth behind that beautiful smile. I'm just human for Christ sakes. I couldn't possibly tell if they were backstabbers. 
And there's always so much backstabbing going on and unsatisfaction and I'm always somehow caught in between it. 
Hmphh. I'll probably be fine again when school starts. 


Can you feel this magic in the air.


; What got me into this mess?

No comments:

Post a Comment