Wednesday, October 26, 2011

; Today Got Indian Festival (T.G.I.F)

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL THE INDIANNSS OUTT THEREE.
I was on twitter earlier and I found this really funny smiley. I just wanna laugh when I see it. People are so imaginative nowadays.
-;- <----- Indian smiley.
How cute is that.
Nadya and Sophia came over yesterday. Watched Friends With Benefits with Nads before Sophia came over. God what is with grown ups and doing it? What an impropriate movie. I rate it 6/10. Didn't really understand the story line. Mandy came over at 10.30 to sleepover. She said that I should really watch My Name is Khan. So I did but Mandy fell asleep after 10 minutes. It is a really good movie though. Really touching and sweet.
Sophia came over again this morning. We were supposed to go help Mummy and Daddy and Jing Xan clean up MK11 but daddy said we should just stay at home. Yay. We ended up playing Just Dance. So tiring. We were sweating like mad dogs. Sophia kept on winning. Sophia got moves. :)
Went for Vimal's open restaurant today. And well new vocab.. I just found out what open restaurant means. It means open house but in restaurant. Actually I think Vimal just made that up. The food was so yummy. I love Indian food. I have to say Little India is actually really cute. There was this Chinese restaurant sesat in Little India?
A little weird don't you think?
Just talked to Danial. Told him again what people are saying about him. I really don't get people these days. The only thing that this world can actually do is judge. I haven't had a day where someone doesn't judge us by our hair, our face, our clothes, our shoes. Even our legs. And I'm pretty sure that day isn't gonna come anytime soon. What's happening to the world. What caused the world to be filled with so much hatred. Was there ever a day back then where there were no bitches. No backstabbers. No fake friends. I'll never understand how the world works. Everyday I wake up and I promise myself to be a better person. I suppose it comes naturally to bitch. I want to make a better person of myself.
Because of that I promise to try to be a better person as of today.
And if you were to be against me say it to my face.
Aye?


Haters gonna hate just like potatoes gonna potate.


They tell you to be yourself but they judge you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment