Wednesday, December 21, 2011

; Didn't mean to let you down

; The feeling when you try to do something right but it goes left anyway.

Feeling that now. I try my best to make my parents happy. I thought I did the right thing. But well it was obviously wrong. It's been two days in a row that I've screwed up. I just had so much bottled in me. I know that I haven't been studying properly. And the only time I did well was during mid-terms. But I mean even with so little effort, I still got top 2. Why won't they show a little happiness for my results.
I thought I could just let it go. Take the scolding. But my sister said the wrong thing at the wrong time.
Just brokedown. Honestly, it just feels good to let everything out. I haven't done that for so long.

Haih.

; I'm sorry I'm not perfect,

No comments:

Post a Comment